My favorite thing
The bicycle
My parents gave me my first bike when I was six years old, but never use it because I was very afraid of falling. When I was fourteen years old, my cousin encouraged me to ride my bicycle, it was very easy for me to learn and I understood how stupid I had been to not learn before. Since that day I always use it.

Every weekend I go out riding my bike, I like to go places with lots of nature away from cars and noise. I love going down hills and feeling the wind in my face, it's very relaxing!
I enjoy cycling so much because I eliminate stress and I'm always accompanied by my brother and my cousin who make me very good company.
I think that the bicycle is an excellent object to exercise in a fun way and enjoy the outdoors, my life without it would be very boring. Everyone should have one in their life! :)
My parents gave me my first bike when I was six years old, but never use it because I was very afraid of falling. When I was fourteen years old, my cousin encouraged me to ride my bicycle, it was very easy for me to learn and I understood how stupid I had been to not learn before. Since that day I always use it.

Every weekend I go out riding my bike, I like to go places with lots of nature away from cars and noise. I love going down hills and feeling the wind in my face, it's very relaxing!
I enjoy cycling so much because I eliminate stress and I'm always accompanied by my brother and my cousin who make me very good company.
I think that the bicycle is an excellent object to exercise in a fun way and enjoy the outdoors, my life without it would be very boring. Everyone should have one in their life! :)
I can't believe it!!, it's good that you go out every weekend with your bike!
ReplyDelete