my life
Hi, my name is Maité Arraiza, I’m 21 years old and I
was born in santiago on april 12. At elemetary school, I studied at Colegio
Menesiano in Melipilla. later, i completed the high school at Colegio Nuestra
Señora Del Carmen in Maipú.
In the year 2015, I started to study Environmental Biology
in the Universidad de Chile, but I really wanted to be a veterinarian. Currently
study Veterinary Medicine in Universidad de Chile and I'm very happy!!
I live with my family also with
my five beautiful pets.
Three dogs called Chela, Chola and Rocky and two cats called Copito and Mimi.
With my family we live in the countryside in a very beautiful place called
Culiprán.In my free time, I like watching tv series, listening music and walk with my dogs.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteReturn to Biology Maite haha I love you<3
ReplyDeleteYour cat have a moustache.
I hate your cat, because It's called the same as my little Mimi...:c and the Rocky is very cute and dangerous, I ike it💙
ReplyDeleteYou are so sweet! and I love it Chelaa :)
ReplyDelete