My Life's Main Events
April 1996
I was born in Santiago Chile and I was the second daugther of my parents.
December 2004

I went live to Culipran. It's a beautiful place where we are very happy.
February 2005

Nicolás was born. My younger brother came to brighten our lives.
December 2011
My study tour. I was a nice trip and I met beautiful places.
September 2012
Journey to La Serena. It was a nice family outing that I keep very fond memories.
.
November 2013
My graduation. I was very happy to be able to start others stages.
December 2016

Chrismas. Every year we get togther with my family to eat a lot and laugh.
July 2017
Trip to the beach. I was a vacation week with my friends, they were very relaxig days.
I was born in Santiago Chile and I was the second daugther of my parents.December 2004

I went live to Culipran. It's a beautiful place where we are very happy.
February 2005

Nicolás was born. My younger brother came to brighten our lives.
December 2011
My study tour. I was a nice trip and I met beautiful places.September 2012
Journey to La Serena. It was a nice family outing that I keep very fond memories..
November 2013
My graduation. I was very happy to be able to start others stages.December 2016

Chrismas. Every year we get togther with my family to eat a lot and laugh.
July 2017
Trip to the beach. I was a vacation week with my friends, they were very relaxig days.
Comments
Post a Comment