Post 5 >> A Country I would like to visit
Italy
Hello everyone! today I am going to write about the country
that I would like to visit. This country is italy. I would love to travel to
Italy in the first place because I think it is a very beautiful country, it has
a beautiful infrastructure, I really like the houses of Italy! In addition, I
think Italy is a country with a lot of history and has very important and
beautiful places like the pisa tower and the Roman Coliseum.


Hello everyone! today I am going to write about the country
that I would like to visit. This country is italy. I would love to travel to
Italy in the first place because I think it is a very beautiful country, it has
a beautiful infrastructure, I really like the houses of Italy! In addition, I
think Italy is a country with a lot of history and has very important and
beautiful places like the pisa tower and the Roman Coliseum.
Secondly
I love the Italian food, the pizza, the pastas, they are very delicious. I
would like to learn how to cook their rich dishes and eat lots of delicious
food !!
I would go to Italy after finishing my studies to be able to
have economic security and work on what I like. I will live there for a while,
although if I like the place I have no problem with staying there.
I really want to learn their language, visit all the possible
places, their parks, palaces,all the old buildings and take a walk in Venice
I would like to learn
their culture and that they learn mine, meet many people and mainly enjoy :)






Italian food is great! I would eat it everyday :)
ReplyDeleteItaly is beautiful and I also love pasta and pizza! :)
ReplyDeleteTheir infrastructure is awesome! I like it so much
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteI wait for your photo holding the pisa tower
Italy would be the second country I would like to visit haha is beautiful !!
ReplyDelete