CONTINUOUS ASSESSMENT 2 - 3 ANIMAL VIDEOS
In my opinion wild animals are the most beautiful that can exist, I am amazed by the amount of beautiful colors and shaper they can have. I would live to be in those places and be able to admire them, it's a pity that people do not appreciate nature and destroy their habitats.
This video gives me a lot of laugther, it is amazing that dogs do anything to not see us sad, that is why I think dogs are the most friendly and adorable animals of nature. They are very special and everyone should have at least once in their life :)
I think this video is amazing, to see a wild animal hugging a person seems very nice to me, I think that if it is treated with respect to the animals they will in a certain way also do it. Although I personally think that you have to have contact with them just when they are in danger and not because of our fun.
Really i liked this lion, i want one of this for me, but already I have three mini lions in my house hahaha my machines of purring ahaha
ReplyDelete